We are an established practice, founded in 1924 by Leonard Hall, trading originally as Hall & Co based in Manchester. In 2014, we celebrated 90 years in business.
In July 2016, Hall Livesey Brown merged with the accountancy firm, Colin F Whitfield & Co. We are now a five partner practice, employing more than 30 professional staff.
What you can expect as a client of Hall Livesey Brown
- Professionals with personality.
- Partner-led service.
- Regular communication from a designated partner and qualified manager.
- Fresh and proactive approach to accounting and tax planning.
- Financial information presented in plain-English.
- Tailored services for start-ups through to sale of business or retirement.
- Help to increase your profitability and pay less tax, now and in the future.
- Access to our network of specialist advisors.
That’s why Hall Livesey Brown really are partners in your business.